Divya Patanjali Sarivadi Vati
Divya Patanjali Sarivadi Vati is an Ayurvedic tablet used in treating hearing problems such as tinnitus, ear infection etc. This medicine is widely used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Divya Patanjali Sarivadi Vati is beneficial in following conditions:
- This is also beneficial in various types of fevers.
- This is known to benefit even in various types of gynecological disorders.
- Sarivadi is even beneficial in various types of cardiac disorders.
- This is also beneficial in diabetes mellitus.
- Sarivadi is also beneficial in various types of blood disorders.
- Sarivadi is beneficial in various types of ear diseases and minly as deafness treatment.
- Sarivadi is also beneficial for various types of mental disorders.
- Sarivadi is also beneficial in impotency.
- Sarivadi is also beneficial in various types of respiratory disorders.
This is useful in management of metabolic disorders, is also useful in management of all toxic conditions, is specially recommended in management of Vata diseases i.e. diseases mainly related to nervous system, is useful in management of hemorrhoids specially bleeding ones, and is also valued in management of pain in Throat and head region.
Divya Patanjali Sarivadi Vati Dosage:
1 – 2 tablets at before or after food, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Divya Patanjali Sarivadi Vati Side Effects:
This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision.
This medicine is best avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
Divya Patanjali Sarivadi Vati Ingredients:
Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Twak – Cinnamon
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Ela – Cardamom
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
Priyangu - Callicarpa macrophylla
Nilotpala - Nymphaea stellata
Guduchi -Tinospora cordifolia
Devapushpa - Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
Triphala – Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica, Emblica officinalis
Abhraka bhasma – Bhasma of Silica
Loha bhasma – Bhasma of purified and processed Iron
Kesharaja decoction – Eclipta alba
Partha – Terminalia arjuna
Yava – Barley – Hordeum vulgare
Kakamachi – Solanum nigrum
Gunjamoola – Root of Abrus precatorius